Samad considers youth empowerment as a purpose to live – that keeps him helping young people discover and maximize their potential.
Having a second life after recovering from cancer, he became a passionate dreamer with strong belief to live an impactful life for self and others. As founder and CEO of Youth Impact, he believes that he is able to develop a youthful force of social leaders.
His decade long corporate experience has taken him through operations management, HR management, program development and outdoors training facilitation. As an educator & trainer, he derives his philosophies from various sources like the powerful events in his life, extensive traveling, aspiration for learning and a strong faith in leaving the legacy.
Samad has conducted youth leadership trainings across the five continents, countries including Australia, USA, UK, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Tanzania, Malaysia and Pakistan.
FOUNDER / CO-FOUNDER
• Youth Impact - a notforprofit that focuses on social leadership development among youth
• Training Impact Limited - market leader in wilderness based leadership development in corporate Pakistan
• Experiential Education Pakistan - a notforprofit that creates awareness on Experiential Learning as an effective learning tool of 21st Century
• Markhor - Pakistan's premium wilderness based youth leadership development conference held annually in Himalayas
• Leadership Fellow at Stanford University’s ‘Executive Program for Notforprofit Leaders’
• Leadership Fellow at South East Asia Leadership Academy
• Fellow at Executive Endeavor Fellowship by Australian Government, worked with 20+ youth organizations and camps in Australia
• Fellow at ‘International Visitors Leadership Program’ (IVLP) by US State Department
• First Pakistani to graduate from National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), USA
• Certified ‘Train the Trainer’ from American Management Association, Chicago.